Dentist in Santa Cruz, CA
All our professionals at Dr. Baron’s office maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
John Baron, D.D.S.
Dentist Serving Santa Cruz, CA
E. John Baron DDS, INC.
Born in Port Arthur, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Lamar University in Beaumont Texas 1968
- D.D.S. University of Texas Dental School, Houston, Texas 1972
Captain, USAF Dental Corp 1972 – 1974, Training at Willford Hall USAF Hospital in I.V. Sedation and third molar surgery
Full Time Private Practice in General Dentistry
- Houston, Texas 1974 – 1977
- Eugene, Oregon 1977 – 1990
- California 1990 – present
Dental Practice consultant, The Mercer Company
Eugene, Oregon and Santa Barbara, CA 1986 – 1988
John Baron and Associates – Provided in office practice analysis and consulting.
Accepted in 2003 by the Dental Board of California as an expert to review investigation cases.
Continues to pursue extensive current training in a wide variety of topics in general dentistry.
Dr. Baron has had continued training through memberships in the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Monterey Bay Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Centers for Dental Medicine-Periodonal Treatment Protocol
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation